04 November 2015

Blind scrapping

This is a "blind scrap" layout that I completed by following the instructions at Mystical Scrapbooks for the November challenge:



I rescaled the instuctions to suit 8x8 format, so I hope it turned out as expected!
 
Materials:
Coredinations Black Tie cardstock
Cosmo Cricket Earth Love - Recycle patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket Material Girl - Inspiration patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 - Ginger patterned paper 
Cosmo Cricket Material Girl - Calico patterned paper
My Minds Eye Jubilee Mint Julep - Wild flair button
Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alphabet stickers
Carolee's Creations AdornIt - Etched Natural alphabet stickers
Fiskars 1.5" circle punch
Kaisercraft Hearts - Silver rhinestones
Kaisercraft Silver rhinestones
Buttons from my habby stash

Thanks for visiting my blog!

0 messages :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)