10 June 2014

Tags

I don't make tags very often; I find it really, really hard to work on such a little canvas and I get stuck for ideas.  I had some leftover corrugated card from another project so I trimmed it up and decided to decorate it as a tag set:



Here's a little close up of the bronze birdie charms:




I was inspired by the following challenges:

* Flying Unicorn - Make a tag using metal
* Scrap it Girl - Things with wings

Materials:
corrugated card
Kaisercolour Candy acrylic paint
Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Creative Scraps - Garden images
Prairie Bird Boutique wrinkled ribbon
American Crafts Dear Lizzy - Spring House crocheted flowers
Inque Boutique Isn't it Romantic - Mini Felts shapes
DMC embroidery thread

9 comments :

  1. You make beautiful tags! I love these! Love the little bird on the pink crocheted flower. Love all 3 of these! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap It Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set of ATC's. Love the colors and cute details. Fantastic job! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do tags very often either. I think yours turned out gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with us a scrap it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it hard to work on the little canvas of a tag too, but you ROCKED this. These are adorable... Thanks for playing in the "Things with Wings" June Challenge at www.scrapitgirl.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, Thanks for joining us at Scrap It Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sweet! What a wonderful addition to a gift! Thanks for joining us over at Scrap It Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)