29 May 2014

Something old, something new...

I started working on what I thought would be a super quick clean-and-simple style layout but for some reason it sat on my desk for weeks while I fiddled around with it!  In the end I stopped shuffling things, resisted the temptation to add more flowers "or something" and just stuck it all down:



I used the sketch from Pretty Little Studio, and combined it with the stash challenge at Scrap Our Stash which asked for:

* something old - Urban Lily paper
* something new - white cardstock, pink machine thread
* something fussy cut - Bella Blvd motifs
* something blue - yep, there's a few blues in there...



Materials:
Urban Lily Baby Lily - Denim Dot patterned paper
Urban Lily Doodle Daisy - Daisy Stripes patterned paper
Bella Blvd Sunny Happy Skies - Pandaland patterned paper
Close to my Heart Silhouette alphabet stickers

3 comments :

  1. Love the clean look of this page and the stitching. Great take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout!Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout and photos! great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)