30 April 2014

Some cards

The end of the month is always busy, and I don't get a lot of free time for scrapbooking.  I did manage to made a couple of cards this week (although, making just one card often takes me longer than putting an entire layout together!) 

This is a simple one, based on the card sketch at Pretty Little Studio:



Materials:
Collage Press Scrooge & Marley - December 24th patterned paper
Bella! Happy Holidays patterned paper
Carolee's Creations AdornIt - Tiny Whoopsy Red alphabet stickers
Prima E-line - Brown paper flowers
Kaisercraft Rhinestones - Red


This one was created using the sketch at Scrapbook Fantasies:



I used the following for the Frosted Designs Spring has Sprung challenge:  birds, flowers, blue.


Materials:
Bazzill cardstock
Cosmo Cricket Earth Love - Borders patterned paper
Pink Paislee Fetching alphabet stickers
Junkitz Buttonz - Girl
Kaisercraft paper flower
Kaisercraft pearl
Spellbinders die

3 comments :

  1. I had to laugh at your comment about it taking longer to make a card than a layout- It will take me two days to make a card, and a couple of hours to make a layout! Crazy!! Love your cute cards though,, Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just adore your cards! I especially like the birdies in the last one! Thanks for joining our Spring Challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful!!! Great colors also!!

    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)