10 April 2014

Scrap the girls

... two girls on this layout - me and my daughter :)  I'm usually behind the camera and don't scrap many layouts of myself, so I've been trying to change that.

This is my entry for Scrap the Girls, where the challenge is to use traditional boy colour schemes and some "boyish" embellishments:

(click to enlarge)



Materials:
October Afternoon Sasparilla - Stagecoach patterned paper
Carolee's Creations Ocean Words patterned paper
Memento Pluie/Rain patterned paper border strip
Making Memories Poolside Paperie journalling pages
Bo Bunny Mama-razzi - Dots patterned paper
Maya Road Kraft doilies
Little Yellow Bicycle Traveler cardstock alphabet stickers
GinX Anyone, Anyone patterned paper
EK Success Double Moroccan Lace border punch

6 comments :

  1. Thanks Karen, for your lovely comments on my LO. I love your double page the Maya Road Doilies suit your page perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous double layout, looks like a lovely place.. and thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls this month too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome 2-page layout! I love the photos so much. You scrapped them absolutely beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous double layout Karen! Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great double page! Fantastic design and fab photo too! Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout and great to see YOU on the page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)