01 March 2014

Addict

Over at Kraft it Up, the current challenge is to create a layout about something you love. I focussed on something (rather than someone) so I hope I'm not off the mark with this layout.



What I did:
I created a textured background with napkins and Mod Podge, then painted over with a light coat of gesso.  I also added some faux coffee ring stains by painting the bottom of a bottle and stamping it on.


Here are some detailed shots of my journalling:





Materials:
Kraft cardstock
Zarraffa's Coffee product packaging & napkin
Basic Grey Origins - Mini Mono alphabet stickers
Jenni Bowlin Apothecary - Brown sticker
Prima E-line - Brown paper flower
Green Tara Petals paper flowers - white and dark brown
Kaisercraft paper flower - Taupe
Kaisercolour Raw Umber acrylic paint
Jo Sonja's Unbleached Titanium acrylic paint

7 comments :

  1. You have nailed this Karen! There is just soooo much to love about your layout I could go on and on LOL! I just love it!!!! Really looking forward to seeing more of your challenge entries for KIU in the future!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have nailed this Karen! There is just soooo much to love about your layout I could go on and on LOL! I just love it!!!! Really looking forward to seeing more of your challenge entries for KIU in the future!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I told you I loved it LOL!!!! ;)
    PS: Technical (not user) error at play there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Karen to pass on my blog! It was a big plaisure for me!
    Have a nice day
    XOXO Chiara
    Ops, you works are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! That looks delicious, nice choice. Love how you've used the packaging and napkin in the design, fabulous. Thanks for playing at KIU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hummm I do share your love and addiction , well done!
    Thanks so much for joining in at Kraft it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow this looks yummy enough to make me wanna start drinking coffee LOL nah I really cannot stand the stuff haha thanks for joining us at Kraft it Up for February's challenge you nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)