06 October 2011

Is it...

too bright? This week at C.R.A.F.T. the theme is 'bright colours', and this is my contribution:



It was a little tricky to photograph because the shiny cardstock kept reflecting back at me no matter what I tried!  I used the brightest paper in my stash - one of my last remaining scraps of Cosmo Cricket 'DeLovely', and the brightest ribbon (May Arts).  The white cardstock is inked with Versacube 'Pink Petal'.  The adorable image is 'Little Art Mouse' from our sponsor, Meljen's Designs.

I'm entering my card at:
# Craft Your Passion ~ Anything goes (with ribbon)
# Simon Says ~ Sparkle - I used American Crafts pearl cardstock

3 comments :

  1. So, so cute! Love that image, it's adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and so well colored:) Thank you for Joining us for Anything goes with a Twist at Craft your Passion Challenges. Good Luck and Have a great week:)

    Melissa

    expressionwithearthspirit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute, love your colouring... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)