14 September 2014

A windy day

This is my DT reveal for Lasting Memories challenge #208.  The only requirement is to add leaves ~ something which probably isn't too much of a challenge at all!    I scrapped the last of my "tumbleweeds" photographs from last year's Lightning Ridge holiday:



Here's a little detail shot of the delicious texture of the Crate Paper die cut shapes, and my beloved machine stitching:




Materials:
Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg - Autumn patterned paper
Crate Paper Crush Collection diecuts
October Afternoon Farm Fresh - Farm Yard patterned paper
Portacraft paper flowers
Kaisercraft Fozz Fontz - Fonzo felt alphabets
Rose Moka Appel de la nature alphabet stickers

2 comments :

  1. Great way to add leaves to your layout, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! It's neat seeing all the idea's for adding leaves. I love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)