19 May 2014

White with gold

Fabulous colour choice at White with 1 this month:


I don't have very much gold in my stash (in my bank balance either, for that matter!) but I did manage to meet the criteria with some paint and a sheet of glitter cardstock.  This is what I came up with:



I die-cut the letters with my Cuttlebug, and used the negative pieces to make a title banner:



I punched some starburst shapes from the offcuts, and used them for flower centres.  [Incidentally, I also broke the punch on about the fifth starburst - seems those $2 punches from the reject store don't have much staying power!!]



Materials:
My Memories Glitter - Bright Gold cardstock
Coredinations Black Tie - White cardstock
Heidi Swapp Ghost Shapes flowers
Luminarte Twinkling H2O - Honey Amber
MFT Die-namics - Little Letters alphabet dies



4 comments :

  1. It is amazing what you can do with a bit of paint and some glitter paper! Fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love using something from deep in the stash, well done. I nominated you for a Liebster Award, read here for details…
    http://elizgardner.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I am loving this layout all the glitter. Thank you for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh i just love all that glitter! Thanks so much for joining us at White with 1 this month and goodluck! Blessings from Amy Prior xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)