31 May 2014

Circle of Friends

For the record, I'm NOT a "girly" girl.  At all.  I am most comfortable in jeans and tshirt, and I never wear skirts or dresses to work.

On Mothers' Day this year I attended a very special wedding which, of course, required me to dress up (in a DRESS!)  It doesn't happen very often [some of my friends have never seen me wear a dress - I think the last time was at my brother's wedding around six years ago...]

I created this layout for the Mothers Day challenge at A2Z Scraplets, using the May sketch from C'est Magnifique:





I used Doodlet-18 which I painted white, then coated with glitter varnish:




I'm also submitting at Scrapbook Fantasies for the friendship theme.

Other materials:
Dream Street Romantique - Simplicity patterned paper
Heidi Swapp Ghost Shapes - Pink Flowers
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Key Lime Pie
Making Memories Boho Chic - Tiny Alphas stickers
Kaisercolour White acrylic paint
Derivan Crystal Glitter acrylic varnish
Portacraft paper flowers

1 comment :

  1. Oh I love this doodlet and I love how you have put a flower on the end of it!!
    Thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)