27 February 2014

Single photo sketch layouts (2)

Some more single photo sketch layouts; I've been doing few lately...



This one is for the sketch challenge at Scrapbook Savvy:



Materials:
My Memories patterned paper
Making Memories Noteworthy glitter diecuts
Kaisercraft 5cm Lime paper flower
Prima E-Line - Yellow Mix paper flower
Prima Rondelle alphabet stickers


  ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~

This one is based on sketch #232 at Skissedilla:



Another January day trip album layout.  I submitted this for a cybercrop challenge at Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia on the weekend, but according to their rules, I couldn't submit it elsewhere until after the crop was over. So, here it is!

I received the felt stars in a RAK package and I don't know which company makes these. 

Materials:
American Crafts Thickers - Patchwork alphabets
Studio 18 Rhinestones - Strass
Kaisercraft Rhinestones - Silver

 ~~ ** ~~ ** ~~

This one is based on February sketch #3 over at the Kaisercraft blog.  This is yet another layout for my January day trip album, and all of the product is Kaisercraft:



Not sure how I feel about this one; I think it looks a little bare?

Materials:
Kaisercraft Elegance - Elizabeth patterned paper
Kaisercraft Grunge - Rebel patterned paper
Kaisercraft inkpad - Bark
Kaisercraft Wood Flourishes - Curls
Kaisercraft Tiny Apha - Cream stickers
Kaisercraft After Five journalling tag

3 comments :

  1. A very funky and funny page! Thank you for playing with us at Skissedilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so many styles, so many great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Skissedilla:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a message :)